In May, Laura and I took the boys on a 12 hours drive to Vernon, for my sister's wedding. Long drive, good memories.
Jackson and Shelley's wedding was great. Although Shelley lost her voice the morning of the wedding, so that made it hard for Shelley, but overall it was a great day, and a great chance to spend more time with family and friends.


My sister Shelley and her husband Jackson. Thank Rachel, for taking GREAT pictures...
Isaac and his cousin Laim.
Just this past weekend, for May Long, we headed to Barrhead, to be with Brad's family. It was a blast, busy...but great.Family picture in a old, abandoned house.
Isaac playing in the field.
Grandpa Rempel with Isaac and his cousin Joshua.
It was so much fun for Brad to bring his gun...especially when we set up tin cans and I was the first to knock a tin can down, after everyone had already tried=)
Yeah....I finally updated my blog, now to put some pictures on facebook.....
5 comments:
Yay finally an update! I love those pictures of Isaac with the flowers. Make sure it's not another 2 months until you update again...mmmkay! :)
FIANLLY!!!! YEESH!!! I almost lost hope on you... :)
very nice Sarah! looks like a good few months!
outstanding pics!
i love the one with brad's dad and the two grandsons - it's beautiful.
love dad
Great photos, Sarah! I like the field and barn ones, and you all looked great at the wedding!
could thing mom kept that cross-stitch for all those years. You never know when you can capture a moment like that :) Maybe now mom can pass it on....
love auntie Shelley
Post a Comment