I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Monday, December 15, 2008
Look who's walking....
We are so proud of our little Isaac. In this video he's only taking a few steps but now, a few days later he's already doing 5-10 steps. We're pretty excited!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations to Isaac!! Now you will be so busy running after him you'll wish he was still just crawling!!
9 comments:
Congratulations to Isaac!! Now you will be so busy running after him you'll wish he was still just crawling!!
Courtnay
WHOO HOO!!! So excited!! Now we'll really have to child proof our house :)
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and see Isaac walking!
Yay! How exciting that he is already taking his first steps. Thanks for sharing!
Pam
How exciting!!
way to go isaac!he'll be running in no time!
he looks like his grandpa weglo trying to find the hall light at 3am in the morning - really excited for you guys
love dad
How exciting, let the running begin! Terri Phillips
YAY!!!! How cute!!
Brads A.D.D is pretty funny.. is that a snowmobile?? LOL. concentrate!!!
Your little man is already walking...
hi, wow love the video, we just got hooked up to high speed YA HOO! LOve Mamma
Post a Comment