Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Bathroom Reno

I decided to had a little kick to our bathroom upstairs. I'm sick of seing the neutral brown, because our whole house, with the exception of Isaac's room and ours, is that colour. So i decided to make a change.
Here is our bathroom before the change.

And again...

And here is the bathroom now.New shower curtain makes a difference, I think.

It was so great to have colour in there and a few new items. I have yet to hang up the new pictures, but i will show those when they're up. Brad is heading to Vernon in a few weeks for training so I will have lot's of time on my hands to get things done.

I love the new colour. I probably should of done two coats, but didn't have the patience or time for that. I wanted to get this project done before i went back to work, so i did it in one night, on the last week of my mat leave.


I think the next thing is to paint a feature wall in the living room downstairs. This will be my main project while Brad is in Vernon...I think..we'll see how far i get =)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I like it!!

Sarah said...

The bathroom looks great, the blue is way better!

{ as we know it } said...

it's so fun to switch things up! i'm feeling the same way with out place right now ... so Luke's in the basement finishing it! ;o) haha ..
by the way, Benj flew great! He was quite entertaining the entire 6 hour flight!

Anonymous said...

Painting is such a great and cheap way to make an impact on a room. It looks great Sarah, and blue, my favorite color! Terri Phillips

Jesseca and the Constable said...

Looks great Sarah!! Love the color and the shower curtain too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great,Sarah Itfeels so good to change things up a little now & then. Paint is a cheap fix , its the TIME it takes that stinks. Have fun in the livingroom. Love Mamma

Jason Weglo said...

Cool. i think its great. good job!!

that's us... said...

it looks SO great! i think you've given me some inspiration sarah! i really like the colors you've chosen. you sure are one motivated gal to move onto the livingroom next! can't wait to see the befores and afters:)