Today Isaac is 6 weeks old. I can't believe it. We're enjoying every minute...well maybe not when he has gas. Seriously, it's been great. He's starting to "coo" and getting more smiles every day. On Monday he weighed in at 9 pounds 14 ounces and 24 inches long. He's doing pretty good.

We had a great time in Vernon over Christmas. It seems so long ago already. Isaac sure got spoiled. We all did!


It was great to visit with family. Four generations, then a picture with all Grandma's grandchildren with spouses and her first great grandchild.

My uncle Roger's hands, and Isaac's

It was also great to visit with friends, and sing at the christmas eve service!

He loves being held! Especially by his daddy.

Isaac even had two parties thrown for him. What a lucky guy! He sure got spoiled.


Church shower. Plus the bank threw us a shower too!

Grandma Weglo spoiled Isaac with Canucks gear....of course=

Relaxin'.
We sure missed Shelley's boyfriend Jackson over the holidays.
Isaac enjoying his toys.
We kept busy with a 1500 piece puzzle.
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
super cute photos, sarah.... six weeks goes by quick, eh? is he still sleeping really well for you? that helps to enjoy every minute too, doesn't it... lol
Congrats, he's wonderful. ANd you look like you didn't just have a baby. You look awesome Sarah!!
God bless you and enjoy every second of everyday cuz it goes by way to darn fast. I am having trouble thinking that Celia is already going to be 2. AAAAh.
See ya
Finally, new pictures!! I keep checking to see how the little one is doing, and I think he may be even cuter than the last time I saw him, if that is even possible. I look forward to your next visit to Vernon. The bank just isn't the same without you.
Courtnay
Post a Comment