Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Floor

I've somewhat finished organizing the first floor of our house, so I thought I'd share some pictures.
Brad relaxing in the living room, which is just to the right as you enter the front door.
The view from the living room into the kitchen.

Hudson, always wanting to play!
Here I am at 35 weeks...only 5 more weeks to go!! We're praying that Hudson will be good when the baby comes!35 weeks means stretch marks=(

That's right, we had snow on Friday Oct 26. Hudson loved it.

That's it for now...more to come!

4 comments:

Holm's said...

You look awesome!!! I forgot how big the belly is by the end. I dunno if I'm looking forward to that again, we will see. Are you feeling awckward and having a hard time sleeping and such? Well I think you are having a little boy!! Thats my guess.

Anonymous said...

yuck, snow!?

you're looking great! how are you feeling?? enough energy to unpack? i'm slowly (by slowly i mean really quickly) loosing momentum...

it does look like you've gotten lots of packing done.... good job!

ps, i could BARELY see your stretch marks!

Anonymous said...

You look great, Sarah!! Can't believe how much bigger you've gotten since you left Vernon. When you said it snowed there, you weren't kidding around! Talk to you soon.

Courtnay

{ as we know it } said...

It's seriously amazing how similar our houses are! The only difference is that we have a half wall between the living room and kitchen ... weird
You're looking amazing by the way! Seems like it's gone fast ... are you still working?
I can't believe you got that much snow ... guess that means it's not long till it comes our way :(