I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Monday, April 16, 2007
Spring
Well the weather here has been psycho. It's plus 25 one day and then drops down to 3 or 5 the next. Oh well. I realized i haden't written in a while so here's an update. Brad and I have been pretty busy since we got back from Mexico. Brad's working at his certification for Kal Tire for April 24. He has a very important interview with about 5 other men who just pick apart his brain for who knows how long. Baised on what they hear they will either certify him or tell him that he needs more training. Which would take another three months before he would try again. So this has really been occupying his mind. If he does certify than we would be looking at possibly moving to northern alberta to get back into those prairies. We also went up north to Barrhead Alberta to see Brad's Brother Dustin and his wife Justine for Easter. We took Hudson along and had a great time. I'll post pictures later for sure! Other than that things are just trucking along. We're still sponsor for the Junior Youth group at the church till early June, and Brad has just started playing baseball for the church league. We're having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Sista,
I can't wait till you can move to Alberta! Knowing Brad, he'll do awesome! We'll be praying for ya next week. Have you given anymore thought about where you want to move in Alberta??
what does certifying give him? why do you have to wait for him to finish that before moving, i guess is what i'm asking?
Sexsmith, sexsmith, sexsmith, sexsmith. Move here!!!! Please please please please. Oh I would enjoy that so much. Haha. Well I am so glad you guys are doing well. Sarah does anyone ever ask you when you are going to have a baby? Does it get annoying? Well I guess I won't ask than, I will just incinuate (or however you spell it). And than maybe you will answer back.
Haha,
Talk to you later.
Linds
sarah, can kelvin and i ask you and your strong mennonite husband a huge favour?! we're moving to vernon and we'll be there on the fifth of may.... do you think you guys could help us unpack the boxes and such into our place?? let me know, please.... you can -ither leave me a note or call me.... 780-926-3397
Post a Comment