Thanks Sarah!! Great pictures. I love the one with you and the ocean. It makes me want to go somewhere hot...It looks so beautiful. I guess I have to wait till summer when we come down to Vernon. Miss you!
I love Mexico! Those pictures make me feel all warm all over... until I look outside and remember we have had 7 feet of snow this winter, and most of it is still here......grrrrr
glad to see/hear you had such a great time! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get out of this province-sized igloo we call alberta and go somewhere nice... i don't see it happening anytime in the near future though, so i guess i'll just have to duke it out... :( and by the way... you didn't answer my (and pauline's) question! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?! :)
Amazing pictures. We have pictures of Taylor if you guys would like to see them, we just need you email. Ours is mtk05@mts.net. Miss you guys lots. Trav and Michelle
6 comments:
Thanks Sarah!! Great pictures. I love the one with you and the ocean. It makes me want to go somewhere hot...It looks so beautiful. I guess I have to wait till summer when we come down to Vernon. Miss you!
Looks like it was a great time. And soooo warm. I'm tired of snow. Can't wait to see more pictures.
so gorgeous!! i'm so glad you guys got away to sunny beautiful mexico!
I love Mexico! Those pictures make me feel all warm all over... until I look outside and remember we have had 7 feet of snow this winter, and most of it is still here......grrrrr
glad to see/hear you had such a great time! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get out of this province-sized igloo we call alberta and go somewhere nice... i don't see it happening anytime in the near future though, so i guess i'll just have to duke it out... :( and by the way... you didn't answer my (and pauline's) question! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?! :)
Amazing pictures. We have pictures of Taylor if you guys would like to see them, we just need you email. Ours is mtk05@mts.net. Miss you guys lots. Trav and Michelle
Post a Comment