Peek a Boo Hudson!
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Hudson
Well once again, we took Hudson to the vet this week. He was starting to get some hives on his feet and his head. I thought maybe he was just allergic to his food so i went to the pet store to change it. The lady there suggested i see the vet first cause it's odd for him to start getting these hives if he's been on the same food since November. I took Hudson the next day and the vet did a skin sample. It turns out Hudson has Demodex. It's a mite that lives in his hair folicles that eats at his skin, causing the rash look. Unfortunately if not treated Hudson would pretty much loose all his hair and would not be feeling so healthy. So we forked out another hundred dollars for this pretty toxic medicine. Hopefully after 21 days he'll be over it and we won't need to see the vet until neutering time. But check out the pictures bellow, he's getting so big for being four months old....weighing in at 45 pounds!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute pics! poor hudson- as us humans would say- atleast he looks good with all he's going through:)
see ya guys!
i hope hudson is feeling better soon. it's a good thing you spoke to the lady at the pet store! is he feeling really sick too?
Sarah, sarah, sarah, did nobody ever tell you that kids cost money? Haha, I mean animals. I'm so sorry he is sick!! It's scarry when pets or kids get sick and u don't know whats wrong!
Linds
Sorry your dog is sick.... sickness sucks!!! Anyways, I hope he starts feeling better!!! Hope you guys are doing really good as well!
Post a Comment